The Cleveland Women’s Golf Association (CWGA), was founded in 1923. The purpose of this organization is to promote fellowship and competition among member clubs, conduct tournaments and championship events, and establish and maintain high standards of sportsmanship.
Properly organized clubs located within a radius of 35 miles of the Cleveland Public Square shall be eligible for membership, keeping a minimum of fourteen (14) clubs in number.
The Executive Board provides leadership for the Association. CWGA works in accordance with the rules adopted by the United States Golf Association (USGA).